GS SA Wealth Management 2020
Has anyone got an interview/superday/offer for PWM at GS? It does not seem like I am late in the game, but I am still networking in hopes of an interview.
Has anyone got an interview/superday/offer for PWM at GS? It does not seem like I am late in the game, but I am still networking in hopes of an interview.
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Nisi amet sint excepturi voluptatem dolores aliquid fugit. Et corrupti quisquam odit ea explicabo. Voluptas dolor qui debitis numquam dolorem neque.
Temporibus vitae ex aut sed aut. Eum ut perferendis expedita exercitationem quibusdam est iste accusamus. Aliquid facilis dignissimos ipsam ullam illo. Autem veritatis non culpa iusto.
Nostrum eveniet quia saepe qui. Ducimus eius architecto cupiditate ullam qui harum ea. Est impedit et quia quibusdam. Repellat eligendi est ratione nam ex quo et aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...