Here's the job posting - any advice is appreciated!
The taxable bond credit analyst will support the Fixed Income analytical team. Participates with senior analysts in data collection statistical studies, and studies of industry groups or individual fixed income securities, and in conducting quantitative analyses within Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) and Advisors.
* Assist in routine downgrade notification process, ensuring downgrade notices are crafted and sent in a timely manner
* Management of attribution spreadsheets
* Generation and updates of preferred spreadsheets
* Routine risk report generation
* Partner with Senior Analysts to manage content of buy/sell lists
* Financial modeling
* Other duties as assigned
* 2+ years of investment research experience, investment management experience, or a combination of both; or an MBA
* A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
* Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills
* Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or demonstrated progress toward the designation