I'd try to be more specific with your interests. I feel like 95% of people applying for IB like "sports" and "music". Maybe you like watching college golf, or listening to 1930s Jazz, which would stand out more than just a generic interest.

I would counter this softly. Plenty of people mix the experience section; your most important experiences are at the top of the section anyway. Lots of people also group in project experience; that's expected on the quant side. Adding another header would seem clunky to me.

JUST DO IT. Don't let your memes be dreams.

Personally I think having specific font expectations of people is the most hardo thing possible. If it's clear, you're fine. If it's clear and it pops a bit, that's nice. I don't know of any finance people that would complain about TNR, just brash marketing people with nothing better to do. I think mine's Book Antigua.

Most Helpful

Some of this might seem picky:

"Organize, identify, and gather." Seems a bit much. At least put them in order.

Line 2 of CB internship: no need to list out the 3 statements. It's just making me read something fluffy.

Learn some technical skills that aren't automatically assumed or drop the section.

As previously stated in a reply, the interests section is cringey.

Personally I would remove the Dean's List under Honors. That's like saying you weren't in a coma for at least half the time. If anything it's telling me that you are doing a poor job of skating by school, and you are trying to apply the same fluff techniques that already aren't helping you in the classroom to getting a position.

Overall be a bit more clear and concise with your experience bullet points. You could probably even consolidate a few.

Overall I'm getting a major fluff vibe. If I had to interview you I would grill you a lot on technicals and your top two internships and would ding you the moment you tried that fluff in person.

You still have a lot of time and potential. Just don't waste it. It's ok to not have all the bells and whistles on your resume yet. You aren't even graduating for another 18 months. Don't give in to the urge to make it seem like you have those bells and whistles if you don't yet have them. Get them, then add them. Otherwise it just reminds me of the time I saw an old rundown GMC Suburban with all the logos and emblems replaced with Cadillac Escalade ones. It didn't make me think it was a Caddy, it make me think it was a ghettomobile.

The platform shared by the modern Suburban/Yukon/Escalade is incredibly reliable and comfortable. These cars will go to 200k miles with few problems. Even the Japanese have not yet quite made a car like this. Murica baby.

"Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry."

Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to take a look at my resume? Finance undergrad in London, getting ready to apply for IBD summer internship. Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated! Https://Www.Docdroid.Net/MbKiF72/Cv.Pdf

Excepturi et enim voluptates facere itaque beatae. Necessitatibus quaerat dicta quo ex. Aspernatur dicta illo rem sapiente id. Aliquid debitis autem necessitatibus aut rerum a. Inventore hic distinctio cumque et sit aut doloremque officia. Id sint adipisci ut numquam cum hic. Excepturi ut vero aut est rem ratione nihil.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (90) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”