Location New York New York United States US
New York New York
Year of Interview:
Month of Interview:
2nd Year Associate
2nd Year Associate
- Group/Division/Type:Corporate Finance
- Outcome of Interview:Accepted Offer
- How did you get the interview?:College / University / On Campus Recruiting
- Overall, how would you describe your interview experience?:Positive
- How long did the interview process last?:Less than 1 month
- Overall, how difficult was the interview?:Average
- What did the interview consist of?:1 on 1 Interview
- Please describe the interview / hiring process.:1st round was on campus - the interviewer wanted me to lead the 30 allotted minutes (mainly to demonstrate interest for the role and fit) so I just talked about the company since I interned there (in a different part within a business) just 3 months prior to this interview, and bonded with her (she was a lawyer like my wife, she worked in tax and I had just wrote a paper on Apple's tax loophole/ghost subsidiaries, and she liked football and played fantasy football) and 30 minutes flew by. 2nd round aka Superday was on-site at Long Island City (Queens, NY). Candidates sat in the lobby and were scheduled for 3 30 minute interviews with MDs (mainly testing our leadership potential and passion for the industry/company). 75% of the questions revolved around leadership quality questions, while the other questions were to talk about the industry and company (Have you read our 10k? - tell me about). 1 high-level case question came up, but (surprisingly) not much on technicals in my specific interviews.
- What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?
- How did you answer each of these questions (please be specific)?
Thank you for helping us improve the WSO Company Database.
Aggregated Rankings for Citigroup
Career Advancement Opportunities