General Interview Information
Length of Process
2. Online Aptitude Test (30 mins)
3. Assessment Center Invitation:
- Group Case Study (1.5 hours)
> 30 mins: introduction and brainstorming
> 1 hour: find a solution to the problem presented.
- Individual Presentation (15 mins)
> Should not take more than 3 minutes per person. Most Assessment Center groups have 5-6 people and each person is instructed to speak.
- Individual Q&A (15 mins)
> Questions about the case study. Questions are directed to the whole group and answers are expected from each member of the group.
4. Partner/Director Interview (30-45 mins)
- Behavioral and technical questions
> Questions around the PwC professional framework (five attributes)
> Technical questions are straightforward, but could sometimes require a good understanding of the topic
> Current affairs questions. Know what's going on in the industry, at least in your area of interest
Want Access to these PwC Interview Insights?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights