General Interview Information
Length of Process
1) one phone call from HR, it was only about motivation
2) 2-hour coding test. It wasn't very difficult. Just basic data structures problems, no optimization or sophisticated algorithms were needed
3) got a call from a quant guy who gave me two probability problems (tournament-related) and one algorithmic task: find a cycle in a single-linked list
I solved all problems. It took a couple of months to wait for a response and eventually I was rejected.
Want Access to these Two Sigma Investments Interview Insights?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights