The Monkey Stats section of your profile is where you can share your personal information with other users. To get to the Monkey Stats section, click "My Account" in the top right hand corner of the website. Now click "Edit Profile Info", and you will see this automatically opens the Account section (look under your name, below the toolbar with View, Edit, etc, and Account is underlined). Next to the underlined Account section is one called "Monkey Stats", click it.
Note: Unless a field specifically says (PRIVATE) next to it, when you put it on your profile, anyone can see it. Many of our users choose to remain anonymous, which we fully endorse. Our make up fake backgrounds for entertainment or just to be annoying. Keep in mind that unless a user has a gold star by their name, their basic background has not been verified WSO.generally choose to stay mostly anonymous so they don't have to worry about backlash from their firms. Other members may fill in their entire profile with their life story and others
IMPORTANT: You MUST click the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Edit Profile Info" section for the changes you've made to take effect.
- Annual Salary: This is a public display for your annual salary
- Annual Salary - $US in 000s (Private): By entering your salary in this field you help us compile our annual, comprehensive Compensation Database. The content of this field is kept private and not shared publicly
- Annual Bonus - $US in 000s (Private): By entering your bonus in this field you help us compile our annual, comprehensive Compensation Database. This content of this field is kept private and not shared publicly
- Employer Name (Private): For use with the Compensation Database, the content of this field is kept private and not shared publicly
- Annual Bonus: This is a public display for your annual bonus
- Industry: Which industry you work in
- Status: The level you are at your firm (1st/2nd/3rd year Analyst, Director, etc). Keep in mind some industries such as Equity Research, where you start as an associate and move up to an analyst, use different terminology
- Self Explanatory: Sex, College/University, Degree & Major, , , Location, Birth Date
- Referred By: Share who referred you to WSO!
- How did you first find WallStreetOasis.com?
- CLICK THE SAVE BUTTON!