Bain AC 2021 Target UG Full Time Recruiting - Dallas

 I had my final round with Bain Dallas last Friday but have not heard back. Does anyone know anyone who has, or could shed some insight on what the timeline looks like?

7 Comments
 

Did you ever get contacted? I had my ACI Atlanta final round on Friday but haven't heard back. I know some people who got offers for ATL that night

 

I got a call about an hour ago saying I got a final round, which will be held this Friday.

Someone from my school who interviewed FT for Bain Atlanta wasn't contacted until over a week after his final round. He said something about how he was probably on an alternate list. I have no idea if that's the case, but I assume you'll receive a call in the next few days. 

 

Haven’t heard anything back either, they said they would let us know this week though

 

Dolores commodi ab recusandae tenetur facilis recusandae in voluptatibus. Minima ad fuga qui perspiciatis quia rerum atque. Harum distinctio et a reprehenderit perspiciatis hic tempora. Consequatur cum ratione quia quia.

Reprehenderit facere eveniet illo sint est. Fuga voluptatibus debitis animi doloremque atque. Voluptatem quia ut a aliquam quis. Reprehenderit aliquam tempora ut sed sed.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Boston Consulting Group 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Consulting

  • Cornerstone Research 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.4%
  • McKinsey & Company 97.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Bain & Company 99.5%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Consulting

  • Partner (4) $361
  • Principal (30) $294
  • Director/MD (58) $274
  • Vice President (53) $245
  • Engagement Manager (114) $233
  • Manager (171) $173
  • 2nd Year Associate (185) $142
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (116) $137
  • Senior Consultant (355) $132
  • Consultant (642) $122
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (164) $121
  • 1st Year Associate (577) $121
  • NA (16) $114
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (393) $104
  • Associate Consultant (176) $101
  • 1st Year Analyst (1167) $90
  • Intern/Summer Associate (208) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (640) $68
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”