Corporate Finance Prospects in the UAE - 2020

I am currently a rising senior at a top 20 University in the States. I'm a finance/comp sci major looking to get a job in Dubai (in CB) after I graduate in 2021. I was wondering what the Corporate Banking (IB or Commercial) Industry was like in the UAE and what some major differences were when compared to London/NYC (amount of work, type of work, salary, lifestyle)? I was also wondering if it was easier to move up the career ladder in the UAE or if it was just as competitive as in Europe/North America? I also had a question regarding what kind of role (Are there Analysts in CB?) I should apply for/look for rn if I want to eventually end up in PE? Thanks! Any info or advice would be much appreciated!

0 Comments

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”