100% Wool Dress Pants?
Does anyone here know where can I find 100% wool dress pants for $150-300? Do these exist? Please let me know
Does anyone here know where can I find 100% wool dress pants for $150-300? Do these exist? Please let me know
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Almost anywhere
Why wool if not a suit? Yeah they’re nice, but I got several pairs of cotton j crew dress pants slim fit on sale years ago and they’re great.
Like $40 instead of $160 were the ones I got and I couldn’t be happier
Second this
True if you are in a warmer climate. Wool makes a big different in the northeast. Keeps you warm and lightweight at the same time.
To be fair to wool though, there are a ton of different weights. You can get a very light, breathable, wool But this is still a reasonable point
Super common. I have a few nice pairs from Brooks Brothers that have held up pretty well for like 5 years now
My personal rec would be buying lightly used, high quality from eBay.
I have a few pairs of Ralph Lauren Black Label pants that I got for around ~$75-90 each but retailed for ~$300 new.
-
I really like the bonobos 100% wool pants. can get the athletic fit option (more space in thighs), so its comfortable to sit in all day at the office etc. slim dress pants with no thigh room aint it
Do you think they changed their material recently? I just got another pair of the weekday warriors and it feels much more synthetic than my original pants…
Yes absolutely.
I get the 100% wool though.
I just like their fit. It works perfectly for me.
Yes. Two solid options are Suit Supply and Proper Cloth
Theory
Aut et magni eveniet et neque. Sunt earum veritatis omnis quidem libero aliquid. Fuga est aliquam inventore error quia.
Enim ea omnis nesciunt molestiae qui et. Molestias ea eveniet sunt beatae quibusdam temporibus laboriosam eveniet. Veritatis odio blanditiis eligendi facilis.
Et quia sit reprehenderit repudiandae iste vero. Sed qui ipsum ad nobis ullam et omnis. Aut est magnam nulla deserunt doloremque.
Exercitationem doloremque et ipsum temporibus nisi. Repellendus dignissimos quod et temporibus illo iure ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...