2020 Finance Fashion
What piece of finance fashion do you hope stops in 2020? Alternatively, what is a piece of clothing/clothing trend that will be prominent in 2020 finance circles?
What piece of finance fashion do you hope stops in 2020? Alternatively, what is a piece of clothing/clothing trend that will be prominent in 2020 finance circles?
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Idk if this counts but can people stop leaving their damn tie over their shoulder after they walk out of the bathroom. No one thinks it's cool you took a shit at some point in the day
If a first year analyst doens't flash the ferragamo or hermes logo, is he actually a banker?.... Until he runs into his MD walking by
I have it on good authority ascots will see a strong resurgence in Q3 2020. Why am I so confident in this 19th century upper-middle class staple you might ask? Well, a "2020 finance circle" consisting of the creme de la creme, BB MD's decided on this style as a means to reassert finance as the standard for high-fashion. Ultimately, the neck wear will exhibit a trickle-down effect similar to that of the Indian caste system and analysts everywhere will be boasting Hermes's finest whimsical ascots.
I’d wear em
I think trends are showing a more relaxed uniform. Maybe it won't ever be the Paige jeans, monochromatic v neck, and trendy vest/ hoodie of Silicon Valley, but I would imagine the standards of formal ware will loosen.
Casual Friday taking over the rest of the week - totally seeing that, too.
I’m cool with it. Love wearing some jeans, v neck, and cardigan.
Hopefully the cape will make a comeback this year.
Excited to see the Ferragamo / Gucci capes that also have bits to match the loafer!
i'm really hoping open toed shoes become in vogue
Yes, toe cleavage for the win.
Can't wait to bust out the jerusalem's on em this summer
Consequuntur et et quam et inventore accusantium. Similique quia qui quo beatae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...