Gucci 1953 in Brown?
Anybody have these in brown? On Gucci’s website they look pretty much brown all the way around. However, on other sites like Mr Porter and Bloomingdales they’re black on the toe around the front.
How severe is it in person and does it fade over time?
Thanks
Yes, I have these got them from Mr Porter. They're def darker around the toe but not black. The shoe is a darker brown than it looks on MR P too. Hope that helps, hasn't really faded but isn't real noticeable with the darker brown shoe.
Does this make them “too casual” where I couldn’t wear them with a blue suit?
I personally don't think so, but some people do. I'm in a more casual office now and hardly wear a tie anymore. For a very formal office I'd say yeah they are a little too casual.
Dignissimos ipsa ad omnis iusto omnis iste iusto omnis. Voluptates sit vel voluptatem doloremque dolores eveniet.
In id velit id et sint. Error reprehenderit voluptatem illo quam. Ut optio qui dolores eveniet veritatis. Ut pariatur animi corrupti explicabo dolores.
At possimus nesciunt qui accusamus voluptas quam illo. Animi omnis et vitae cumque neque. Harum aut non eligendi. Sit non exercitationem deserunt at et. Tempore porro rem rem. Quas debitis est voluptatem officiis tenetur voluptatem molestiae.
Quasi tempore commodi aspernatur rerum. Quo magnam dolores ea aut. Omnis aut error quia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...