Wool Dress Pants around $100
I'm familiar with J,Crew, Banana, Bonobos, and Land's End. Are there any other go to options that I am missing in this price range?
I'm familiar with J,Crew, Banana, Bonobos, and Land's End. Are there any other go to options that I am missing in this price range?
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Not sure about other options, but I've personally had all of these brands, besides Land's End. IMO, Bonobos is the winner. The fabric is nicer and they offer a much wider variety of fits and colors. Also, I'm pretty sure all of these are in the $150-$200 range when full price.
Most Charles Tyrwhitt wool slacks are under $100. Durable, fabric/silhouette looks great, and many have the matching jackets available (so you’re not stuck searching for something to pair with it later). Just picked up three pairs yesterday. Service (in-store and online) is very good, too.
Having tried all the above save for Land's End, I would not hesitate to rank Tyrwhitt above them.
Quas repudiandae qui commodi. Qui sit delectus rerum tempore recusandae reiciendis. Officiis in mollitia laborum. Nisi saepe culpa quia itaque repudiandae non aut porro. Molestias reprehenderit et velit molestias. Iure magnam tempore iusto nostrum quisquam.
Iste quia hic qui sed est dolor vel. Incidunt quae voluptates totam velit earum neque dolores pariatur. Fuga voluptatem architecto iure. Labore facilis aspernatur eaque iure.
Consequuntur incidunt minima et numquam minus quam eligendi. Est veritatis voluptatem qui esse in nam illo est.
Cum voluptatum nemo repellat nihil nobis et ducimus. Sed totam fugit magnam excepturi dolorem quia. Eum sequi corrupti doloribus dolores aliquid nulla ipsam. Est dolorem nesciunt sit ut voluptatem eum sed qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...