London Late Applications for 2026 SA
Have done numerous assessments MS, BoFA, UBS ..... and seemed to have scored well.
UBS I checked online and saw they moved on without me.
For MS, the online assessment said I did decently. I assume to take what it says with a grain of salt. (Did about a week ago)
For BoFA I got a HV, to which I understand they are selective about it. (Got HV 6th Oct, completed 8th Oct)
When would I, if all things worked out well, hear about the upcoming stages. Or are these places notorious for ghosting candidates?
who the fuck knows just wait it out.
Ut et autem facilis praesentium dolor vero debitis. Molestiae qui a molestiae dolor enim esse. Consequatur non tempore similique et impedit.
Aut odio dolorem et hic ut eum velit repellendus. Error deserunt reprehenderit rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...