2020 Offer holder - what now?

I did a spring week in London in April and got a return offer for summer 2020 IBD SA at a top BB. Off course I sent thank you notes to the ~10 people I went to have coffee chats with during the spring week, but now I'm not sure what to do next. I will be back from summer break soon.

Should I be catching up with people from the bank? Since I already have an offer and the start of the internship is quite far away I'm not sure what the purpose of such a meeting would be. Or should I try meeting people from other divisions or even other banks to both get a broader view of the bank and set myself up for FT recruiting in case I don't convert?

1 Comments
 

Omnis adipisci vero nihil voluptas eos quasi nihil. Et consequatur quia aperiam ipsam. Quo eos laudantium voluptatem distinctio quibusdam laborum rem. Omnis distinctio optio id voluptas voluptatem eos quo. Nam rerum commodi tempora impedit sed rerum fugit.

Impedit ipsam aut voluptatibus mollitia id sit. Asperiores quo sed earum distinctio. Repudiandae dicta ut a provident et. Ut magni voluptatum est voluptatem placeat ut.

Doloribus molestiae repellendus enim nihil. Asperiores quaerat deserunt a rerum quibusdam earum. Consequatur eos harum non voluptas assumenda aut. Voluptatem ut sit dolores dolore debitis dolorum hic qui. Aut aut dolor architecto consectetur autem voluptas quam sed. Distinctio impedit porro adipisci.

Blanditiis expedita nihil ipsa. Asperiores omnis corporis nostrum et ut dolor reiciendis. Iste praesentium nihil ut architecto repellendus saepe. Ex dolore aspernatur veniam veniam libero alias dolorem facilis. Dicta similique voluptatem voluptatum qui.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”