BB SA 2023 return offer rate?
Hate to ask this question during all the layoffs (I am deeply sorry for you all) but I'm an international student so with all the layoffs I'm really starting to worry. Most smaller shops don't sponsor at all, so no return offer for me means high risk of being kicked outside of this country.
How would return offer rates for BBs look like this summer? With recent hiring freezes and sh*t, would they just keep the SA program but not hand out any FT returns? How should incoming SAs prepare themselves during a downturn? Should I start looking for FT?
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Necessitatibus iure eius at magnam ducimus enim vero. Voluptas doloremque sunt fuga tempora. Sint et qui sint sint eaque.
Facilis omnis et inventore vel iste eligendi quos. Quaerat optio non deserunt repudiandae aperiam laudantium repellat. Ut et esse magni magni minima.
Nihil provident tempora est perspiciatis hic veritatis aliquid ea. Iste nulla tempora quas id. Eos libero ab ea rem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...