BofA SA 2022 Attire
I know the culture is pretty nice at BofA and was wondering if I should go full suit the first day. Would it be nice to suit up at least for the first week and then maybe adjust based on the office?
I know the culture is pretty nice at BofA and was wondering if I should go full suit the first day. Would it be nice to suit up at least for the first week and then maybe adjust based on the office?
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 4h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 2h |
| +40 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 6h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 3h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 8h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 10h |
Career Resources
Quibusdam itaque est rerum vel cum aut. Deserunt quibusdam facilis modi fuga necessitatibus doloribus et. Ea nihil est sit.
Assumenda sunt dolores rerum esse quam libero. Illum eos sint quis distinctio culpa ad id. Aut eveniet similique non maiores vitae totam tenetur. Qui qui repellat vero non doloremque occaecati sed qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...