BofA Spring London 2024
Could anyone speak about the conversion process? I received an offer for GCIB Credit and was wondering if I could convert it into a summers in another division. Thanks!
Could anyone speak about the conversion process? I received an offer for GCIB Credit and was wondering if I could convert it into a summers in another division. Thanks!
Career Resources
based on last year you get to pick 1/2 of your top 2 choices to go for the final AC and convert. so if you picked Credit + something else you can go for that instead.
Thanks mate. Was wondering if you knew what the difference is between Enterprise Credit and GCIB Credit, I’m a bit confused. Thanks again.
Did a spring there a couple years ago. GCIB credit was the old name for Enterprise credit.
Sed maxime eum cum modi autem cum ullam. Rerum id officiis aut rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...