Citi IB summer 2020 drug tests
Hi everyone, am here asking for a friend. Does anyone know for sure whether or not citi and other bulge brackets will be drug testing this year?
Hi everyone, am here asking for a friend. Does anyone know for sure whether or not citi and other bulge brackets will be drug testing this year?
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 50 | 20m |
| +85 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +66 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 5h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 16h |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 1h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 29 | 4h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 12h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
| +22 | Lateraling as Analyst | 18 | 2h |
Career Resources
this sites already anonymous, you can just ask no need to say “for a friend”
I look down on you guys. I think people who do drugs are losers. I never expected people on this forum to do drugs. What’s wrong with you guys? I did not expect so many fucking idiots working in finance.
That’s an ignorant comment. I know many IBD MDs and PMs at top platforms and even single manager hedge fund owners who smoke. Weed is not evil and it really helps some people cope with the stress. You don’t know everyone’s circumstances and what they have gone through in life, there’s a reason nyc made it illegal to drug test for pot. Generally it doesn’t affect individuals performance when used in moderation and can really help people who have certain mental issues.
But at the end of the day, drugs are drugs and there are other ways of coping with stress that do not involve drugs at all. So I don’t see the point of you making excuses for those people.
you either don’t work in banking or are retarded, so many people smoke
I’d say he’s both
I hope they give you routine drug tests....I don’t think you are trustworthy. If my company is the client of the bank, I would be fucking pissed off if the bank has you working on my deal.