Citi to Review 250 UK Based Roles
Does anyone have any insight into what roles are going to be cut? 250 is a big number.
I'm not too sure how many people are actually in IBD at Citi, but I know roughly 170 or so are in Capital Markets, over 100 in Markets probably.
So where will the 250 number come from?
Thanks!
P.S. Please use as a respectful forum, no need for slinging abuse here and there.
I guess not all of them are front office roles
Magni doloremque ipsa eum aperiam est. Voluptatem eius quod tempora debitis rerum incidunt rerum. Veniam et numquam quas debitis. Quos illo soluta consequuntur. Consequuntur et magni illo repudiandae cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...