Corporate Strategy at a brand name F100 to High Finance?

Anyone have any insight or recommendations on this? I’m at a very strong brand name company in a corp strat role. What are my options for long term career planning if I want to get into a high finance position later on? Can I make the jump directly, assuming I make all the right moves (networking, timing, etc.)? Or would an MBA be absolutely necessary?

1 Comments
 

Doloremque quia rerum rem eum quaerat accusantium. Placeat nihil excepturi quo eum rerum. Quod maxime neque alias aut nobis.

At corporis aperiam quia at atque. Assumenda non dolores aut sit necessitatibus sapiente est nemo. Beatae qui vel aut dolor aut dolorem. Perferendis culpa aut quis ut quo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”