EVERCORE 2022 SA London
Hey just thought I would start a thread. Anyone received first round interviews?
Also if someone can share the link to the 2022 SA London mega thread (the one which is actually active), I can’t find it, it’d be big help!!
Hey just thought I would start a thread. Anyone received first round interviews?
Also if someone can share the link to the 2022 SA London mega thread (the one which is actually active), I can’t find it, it’d be big help!!
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 37m |
| +70 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 9h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 5h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 3h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 16h |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
Received a couple of days ago. First round with Wiser, at least for Springs last year, was all competency and walk me through a deal. No technicals.
When did you apply?
I missed the first day but applied shortly after, now stressing because I didn’t get any news...
Applied second/third day? Not 100% sure. I got an email that they looked at my profile, then got the first round email two days later.
This is the last update I got:
« Thank you for your application to Advisory Summer Internship | Evercore programme.
We will review your application and contact you shortly. »
So you received another email saying they looked ? Didn’t receive anything like that but it’s written on the weird website..
Dear _,
Your profile is being reviewed by the hiring team at Evercore. Is your profile up-to-date? Make sure the latest experience and skills are filled out to increase your chances.
Weird I never got this email
Totam sit recusandae sit qui iusto quo doloremque. Nesciunt aliquid laborum dolor est.
Sint consequatur odio nihil. Iusto error aut id rerum vel nesciunt voluptate ipsa. Maxime placeat velit nemo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...