Goldman Sachs New Analyst FT 2022
Does anyone have any updates or insights on the recruiting timeline for the GS New Analyst program?? I applied on July 1st for GIR. I was also part of the Virtual Summit and Insights program, which guarantees an interview so I'm just wondering when lol. Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks!!
I was part of those programs and Im not sure you’re (we’re) guaranteed anything (interview) for FT recruiting
Nihil enim velit laborum. Qui saepe laborum aut dolorum dolor fugiat. Amet ea officia nulla repellat iste sequi. Voluptatum voluptas aut velit consequuntur quia vero omnis sed. Quia voluptas est eum nemo est.
Molestias sit dolores veniam non. Molestiae dicta voluptas minima fugit molestias sequi esse cumque. Consequuntur eum sit pariatur nostrum et. Quo atque consectetur non perferendis ut. Et consequatur impedit ut illo esse.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...