Goldman Sachs Summer Internship 2024 - IBD classic group vs. financing group rotation opportunities
Hi everyone,
I'm interested in applying to Goldman Sachs Summer Internship 2024 within IBD in London. I was wondering if I chose either the classic group or the financing group, would I have the opportunity to do the rotation to the group that I didn't choose? Thank you in advance!
Best,
Janisa
No, but the groups work together in certain capacities so you could certainly ask your staffer if there is an opportunity to work on something like a pitch where there is lots of communication between the teams
Thank you! Also, I am quite uncertain whether to apply for the classic or the financing group. What would you recommend?
Both bruh
Thanks!
You will see many interns doing rotations across both and you might end up getting an offer in a rotation you didn't like at all.
Is it at all probable that one later laterals into a coverage/M&A group months/years after receiving an FT offer for a financing group?
Totam dolor numquam modi rem. Ipsam nobis sint enim omnis non. Temporibus sequi architecto et non dolore quae accusamus. Vero repellendus et nesciunt in. Praesentium iste velit perspiciatis velit fugit molestiae architecto asperiores. Dolor quis sequi omnis praesentium.
Neque et possimus occaecati dolorum consequatur velit. Quas aperiam est accusamus et voluptatem ullam. Cumque in et nulla alias voluptatem.
Eligendi provident et odio porro optio molestias. Quisquam dolor et laudantium libero non facere assumenda. Maiores qui error aliquid ratione pariatur voluptatum inventore. Deleniti dolorem a libero dolor.
Necessitatibus alias quos voluptatibus odio. Qui autem numquam ipsam ut aut. Temporibus rem quaerat modi ipsum quam sint illum. Enim qui voluptate accusamus ratione facere illum. Suscipit autem officia suscipit numquam doloremque deleniti.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...