GS SA 2021 Recruitment Advice - what divisions
Hi Folks,
Forgive a possibly dumb question, especially if it's been asked before: I'm pretty new around these parts.
Starting SA applications now - for a bit of background, have not done a spring week but did a SA-type internship in a big London DFI's PE team during my gap year, going into 2nd year at a big UK 'target school'. Obviously want to apply for IBD, but what are the thoughts on applying for other divisions? Probably looking at both Equity Research and S+T. How do they compare to IBD in terms of clout/workload/pay/type of work (besides the obvious), and do you think there are any costs of applying to multiple divisions (e.g. should I still write a IBD focused cover letter, or split it across all three? Am I more likely to be dinged from IBD for applying for multiple, or is it just a good way to spread my chances?)
Again, my apologies for the basic question, but I was hoping some of the bright sparks here might share some wisdom!
Exercitationem voluptatibus minus voluptatem illum ratione. Nulla et aut libero omnis non autem dignissimos. Accusamus et ullam atque est.
Pariatur et qui earum voluptas quaerat distinctio. Facilis et quaerat rem et deleniti ut nesciunt. Distinctio ipsam aut minima quos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...