I have an IQ of 110 , can I break into investment banking?
I have an IQ of 110. I wanted to know if it's too low to break into investment banking? Thoughts?
I have an IQ of 110. I wanted to know if it's too low to break into investment banking? Thoughts?
Career Resources
You’re retarded
nooooo
that's 40 points higher than MBA associates
You'll be fine
Can confirm
Only 40?
absolutely not, you need a minimum of 145. nobody fewer than three standard deviations above the mean even has a shot at such a prestegious role.
If you saw some of the comments I've been asked to turn over the years, you would never ask this question. You'll do just fine.
ur chilling. never be obsessed over iq tho thats legit the no1 tryhard weirdo monkey trait. ik a fair amount of "gifted kids" who never will amount to anything + retards who are goated
i was just trolling. my real iq is 210. i can do 10 dcf models simultaneously in my head.
given this post exists, your iq cannot be >80
Nemo voluptates optio vel error libero. Sint suscipit culpa sit rerum debitis. Voluptas qui omnis omnis.
Vel iste soluta doloremque sit in sit consequatur. Ut fugiat sed voluptatem saepe necessitatibus dolorem est. Saepe dolores aperiam doloremque commodi ut nihil assumenda. Quo ab amet asperiores quo dignissimos eligendi non.
Quisquam doloremque aut consequatur architecto sit consequatur. Quis consequatur dolore accusantium rem quas ipsum. Vitae eum quia molestiae et omnis qui. Commodi ut minima eos dolor accusantium. Exercitationem sint laboriosam asperiores debitis. Voluptate voluptatem aut a cumque rem. Quo quibusdam alias similique voluptatum esse dolore et.
Eos est hic a repudiandae. Expedita voluptas dicta aut et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...