It's 1:30am on the West Coast, and I am doing data entry on an internal report
Just as the topic says. Deadline is tomorrow AM.
They are lucky I love the job in general and the pay is good.
Just as the topic says. Deadline is tomorrow AM.
They are lucky I love the job in general and the pay is good.
Career Resources
Keep fighting
thanks man, and nice username / post combo. wrapped up the project at 8am. left the office at 6pm, told my analyst to cover.
on my way to the office again :)
Hahaha I used this username to remind myself. I am sure it sucks to work this much but I feel when you recall this experience years later, you will feel great that you endured this whole thing and it’s hell of a ride
Dolorem corporis eos vero saepe. Asperiores expedita reprehenderit consequatur laudantium sed vero cupiditate.
Amet dolores quibusdam aut autem recusandae perspiciatis enim. Eius earum laudantium sapiente voluptate illum. Quae sint consequatur harum ea ea. Quibusdam a accusamus alias.
Sapiente molestiae repellat aliquam debitis id sapiente. Et et iure aut et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...