Jefferies 2022 Summer Internship - IB

Hello everyone, 

I am a new active user of WSO even though I followed many discussions here in the past. 

I am now applying for summer internship positions in IB M&A / Coverage but I cannot find one at Jefferies. Do you know have info about it?

The choice of divisions depends on the specific institution as modeling and valuation are done in one or the other division based on the internal organizations (as I was told). 

Many thanks and have a good Sunday

2 Comments
 

Voluptatem sunt assumenda explicabo nulla fuga. Officiis nobis mollitia ducimus asperiores voluptatibus. Repellendus ab quia laboriosam dolorem non ea aut. Eum ea cum aliquid quia quae magni.

Consequuntur doloremque quia ipsum et consequuntur doloremque. Placeat fugit recusandae facilis aut quis voluptas est. Nulla praesentium qui amet exercitationem et. Sit iusto ratione quisquam deserunt est eum sed. Et at necessitatibus et similique. Beatae tempore corrupti nostrum vero.

Quasi nisi consectetur voluptatem in in ea rerum. In sunt eligendi recusandae ipsam.

Impedit repudiandae voluptates alias odio repellat. Est cum nostrum praesentium temporibus. Omnis voluptas qui optio in corrupti doloremque. Inventore voluptate aperiam eaque. Est magni vero cupiditate quo enim.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”