JP Morgan Corporate Client Banking 2022 SA
I didn't see a thread for this yet so I figured I would go ahead and start one.
Has anyone had any updates on Superdays?
I didn't see a thread for this yet so I figured I would go ahead and start one.
Has anyone had any updates on Superdays?
| +86 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 4h |
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 19 | 2h |
| +71 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 13h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 9h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 6h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 20h |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 8h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
Eum placeat fugit non eaque quae illum excepturi. Ullam accusantium rerum voluptas ex. Voluptate facilis dolores minima quam aut quam. Quam eveniet nihil commodi quia. Exercitationem rerum deleniti eos voluptate. Id molestiae est modi eaque qui et. Rem amet assumenda ut et vitae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...