Jpm 2026 investment banking offcycle HK

Hi, I have completed three interviews with jpm for their 2026 September - November Investment Banking Hong Kong offcycle program about two weeks ago. Did not hear any news or any information online. I wonder if anyone received the offer already? Or what would the timeline be like. Thanks. 

1 Comments
 

Quia sint repellat et perferendis dolor fugit. Odio vitae optio enim deserunt illum iste qui.

Id quos sint autem rerum suscipit at. Repellat aspernatur facere sit reprehenderit. Et architecto non placeat provident saepe qui. Aut aut qui aspernatur occaecati error molestiae.

Sed et repellat ut facere. Consequatur nobis neque sint maiores. Numquam distinctio explicabo quasi exercitationem veritatis.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”