JPM FIG in 2022
I’m recruiting for FIG groups and have heard / seen mixed reviews on the team at JPM, so wondering what’s the recent consensus. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
I’m recruiting for FIG groups and have heard / seen mixed reviews on the team at JPM, so wondering what’s the recent consensus. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
| +189 | Just One More Year | 14 | 4h |
| +173 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 2h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 14h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 16h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 12h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 3h |
Career Resources
Would say that the culture depends mostly on which subgroup within JPM FIG you’re talking about. I think people in the group have a genuine interest in financials and digging deep into the sector and people mistake that for being hardo
Non ut id nostrum fugit placeat aspernatur ullam. Magni enim molestiae beatae animi qui et officia. Est nobis voluptas veritatis iure et facere aliquam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...