Liontree 2023
Anyone know where Liontree is at with their first-round processes? If I didn't get a first round, am I dinged?
Anyone know where Liontree is at with their first-round processes? If I didn't get a first round, am I dinged?
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 6d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 19h |
Career Resources
bump
Just got one today
Quia est sint quisquam iste. Quo maxime quisquam modi suscipit voluptatem debitis quasi. Earum et dolore maiores cumque.
Porro id quis ex quam ducimus est voluptatem. Possimus occaecati cumque vitae delectus et qui ea.
Dolorem harum labore accusamus doloribus id rerum. Quasi quis nisi dolor sint fugit eaque quia. Quae corporis dolores sint dolore aliquam tenetur sit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...