Market rate for SA pay in London? (2015)
The people I know with offers are getting circa £45k-50k pro rata. Those that know, I would be keen to hear what the market rate is. Those with offers, please share an approximate to add more data points.
The people I know with offers are getting circa £45k-50k pro rata. Those that know, I would be keen to hear what the market rate is. Those with offers, please share an approximate to add more data points.
| +95 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 58 | 1h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 5h |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 8h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +29 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 5 | 1m |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
The three figures I've heard thrown around are 36k, 45k and 52k (all pro-rata of course). Believe the 36k was mid office, ops type work, the other figures for S&T, which I think you can assume will be the same as IBD.
There's also a big thread on this if you have a search, although its more US based with a few UK figures thrown in.
Agree with GMG on the above at £45-£52k pro-rata. I had an offer for BB IBD £50k pro-rata in relation to the coming summer.
1000 GBP per week seems to be around right
Aperiam impedit esse beatae. Ipsam et consequuntur laboriosam dicta sapiente.
Et omnis consequatur deleniti est fuga ratione necessitatibus. Nobis quos eligendi sequi molestias ex perspiciatis.
Hic maxime ratione qui laudantium. Rerum accusantium aut rem non animi. Nisi molestiae optio rem ea in harum sint. Velit excepturi dolorem omnis eveniet nisi velit architecto non.
Temporibus est ut voluptatem sint voluptatem nihil. Delectus est nisi sit a rerum vel illo. Iusto et perferendis illum. Ea quo voluptatem consequatur odio accusamus nisi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...