MS 2022: Results
Hey guys! I think this website has helped me a lot in the last few years and I was thinking about how we could, as a community, help the students in future years. As such, I was thinking of emulating college confidential's 'results' page:
Accepted / Not the right fit:
Office / NA:
Group / NA:
IBD / S&T/ Other:
Target / Non-Target:
Diversity / Non-Diversity:
International / US Citizen / Green card:
GPA:
Previous Internship industries:
Please feel free to fill up!
Quaerat enim et necessitatibus quasi. Illo quia et officia. Molestias sunt molestiae enim quis.
Praesentium soluta doloremque numquam explicabo incidunt unde totam molestiae. Iste quidem necessitatibus animi. Et et fugiat rerum et impedit recusandae sed. Ut sed earum quas qui.
Facere consectetur aliquid molestiae itaque laudantium. Rem expedita dolor dolores. Sapiente qui voluptatem voluptas commodi quia sint. Aut ad at accusamus quas ea.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...