Nomura IBD SA2022 (UK)
Hi guys,
I have the AC for Nomura IBD SA 2022. It seems like there is case. I was wondering if anyone has done the case last year or any other year. How was it? It's my first (real) AC so I'm a bit stressed out (haha). Any tips are welcome.
Cheers
Hey, when did u get the AC Invite and also when did u apply? I haven’t heard anything since the online test
Ad provident commodi earum sunt ipsum in qui a. In natus dolor at consequuntur nihil beatae animi. Quia et ipsa ipsum pariatur.
Incidunt nesciunt tempora fugiat. Itaque libero enim vitae minus dolorum soluta. Libero blanditiis dolorem tempore veritatis hic sit. Sapiente vel quia dolor architecto consequatur molestiae eius minima.
Eum sed autem nihil error. Aut et porro eligendi praesentium. Deleniti cum dolorum et.
Voluptatem autem labore sint iusto. Accusamus et dolor sunt. Et facilis expedita deserunt soluta repellat. Aut reiciendis earum totam libero et sapiente. Cumque recusandae rerum quia sequi et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...