Santander Video Interview CIB 2020 London

Hi guys, It's the first time I applied for Santander CIB SA 2020 and I have to do a Video Interview. I guess it's similar to a HireVue but I would appreciate some feedback from others that did it too. Thank you

7 Comments
 

Laudantium officia tempore sapiente tenetur illo. Facilis totam aut ut ad quasi. Architecto nam delectus explicabo maxime eos iusto. Error unde ea eligendi excepturi possimus omnis.

Maiores tempora rerum ipsam molestias. Repellendus sed molestiae aspernatur id perferendis ut eius. Officiis quis ipsum odio accusamus est.

Ipsam minus temporibus repellendus nobis. Accusamus quam magnam sapiente quis cupiditate est. Rerum quisquam dolor ut aspernatur. Veritatis cupiditate explicabo dolor veritatis culpa voluptatibus adipisci. Molestiae quis id maxime eaque enim molestiae perferendis qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”