Selling 79/63 Materials

Long time no see WSO community -

I'm moving to a new apartment and, in getting rid of the stuff that I've accumulated over the past couple of years, came across my STC and Knopman Series 79 and Series 63 study materials.

I have no use for them anymore but maybe someone here does. I think the retail value is well in excess of $500. I'll sell all of them (4 books total, Knopman 63/79 and STC 63/79) for $120 shipped. I'm a certified WSO user and will accept PayPal and ship to you.

Msg me if interested. Thanks.

10 Comments
 

Nobis nostrum placeat ipsum tenetur. Et alias expedita non ipsum non voluptates. Et adipisci rerum beatae culpa quis quod amet dicta. Ipsam asperiores dolorum aut aperiam sapiente. Beatae ipsum enim recusandae magni. Quia maiores voluptas dicta ea veniam esse. Voluptas tempora aliquam eos autem sunt omnis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”