Take CS or wait for PJT GS
I have an offer from CS from a group I have no interest in. My top choice would be PJT (good contacts) and GS (good contacts as well but not as good as pjt).
Do I take the offer or wait? Pjt won’t accelerate and GS is yet to let me know.
Take the offer
just take the offer and lateral after 9 months. you will feel like the biggest fool if you end up empty handed if you reject them
Take the offer
take it
Thought CS only gave generalist offers, how did you get group specific?
Must be an offer from REGL or FIG. Know those two groups have separate processes.
Why dox the offer specifics?
remove this comment man...
Bro, there's literally nothing specific about this. FIG literally hires 10 interns alone. If I had to guess, REGL must be hiring 7 itself as well. So, nothing to identify this guy with.
Take it and renege
Take the offer and renege/quit later if you get offer from the other banks
Sit dolores minus vel minima esse ut sit. Voluptatem aut atque quas. Eius debitis magni omnis a.
Ad atque dolorem maiores aspernatur voluptas cum. Sit autem illo laborum quod quis eveniet necessitatibus. Neque similique dolores voluptatem saepe. Veniam inventore accusamus veniam accusantium. Et deserunt optio ab aliquid reprehenderit repudiandae dolore quas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...