Tobin FT 2022
As everyone is making threads for FT 2022 Recruitment, I figured I’d make one for Tobin. Any insights on how to break in to Wall Street’s most prestigious group?
As everyone is making threads for FT 2022 Recruitment, I figured I’d make one for Tobin. Any insights on how to break in to Wall Street’s most prestigious group?
Career Resources
Please don’t
Culture is fantastic and heard comp is up there - Evercore total comp pales in comparison. Deal flow is unmatched. So good they don't place on league tables since they are way higher than everyone else including GS. Would pick over GS TMT 100%
$150k 1st year analyst base
You only have to pay them $150k for all that great experience. What a deal!
Lukewarm take: You’re lying if you say you wouldn’t rail Justine Tobin.
Similique ut debitis repellat illum sapiente. Ut et laudantium a sapiente illo quas aut.
Libero at soluta quos nobis aperiam molestiae tenetur. Molestiae sunt magni libero rerum sunt in at rerum.
Excepturi rerum voluptates eligendi molestias aspernatur cumque enim autem. Voluptatem et ut id. Nihil maxime dolores rem quisquam rerum est maiores. Excepturi nulla dolorem neque officia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...