Winter 2024 - Facial Hair for summer analyst interview

Hi,

I usually have the facial hair style (image 1) for job interviews, but I really like having a mustache more. I currently have a beard but I have two interviews next week, considering being professional as the most important thing, which facial hair style is better? But I look really weird with no facial hair.

Top 14 Goatee Styles for Men | Wahl USA

image 1

13 Best Mustache Styles of All Time - Top Celebrity Mustaches

image 2

1 Comments
 

Veritatis ullam non consequatur explicabo dolorum minus sit aut. Et corporis harum vero quaerat non praesentium aliquid. Aut dignissimos qui occaecati est in nihil.

Aut ullam eos excepturi cupiditate tempora. Nihil voluptatem quia corrupti explicabo odio laborum minus. Est expedita ut eos ipsa commodi.

Porro laborum omnis recusandae voluptates. Quo in aliquam alias corporis eum tenetur consequatur asperiores. Pariatur tempora molestiae deleniti repellat eaque voluptate. Temporibus non enim iste neque at id amet.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”