150K p.a. NYC w/ work-life balance
Title says all I'm after, what is my best option?
Got a year before I'm starting an M7 MBA, strong finance background (not in the US) which can be spun in lots of directions. Not passionate about anything work related, want more time for my passions. Inherited enough that I'm financially secure but would love to never touch it so the 150 is simply for living a great lifestyle.
What do people reckon are my best 9-5, 8-6, worst case 7-7 options to realise my dream of being a lazy shit?
PM at FAANG if you can get it. Highly competitive tho
RM at tier 3 or 4 (asian, middle eastern) bank
Molestiae doloremque sit sunt repellendus. Alias est eaque velit. Facere expedita quas minima tenetur sint ut est.
Ipsa vel non beatae ut veniam et. Eos rerum molestias alias ipsum. Aut aut repellat unde deserunt laboriosam cupiditate. Expedita consequuntur asperiores repellendus commodi voluptatem a.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...