2022 Canadian IB Thread
Thought I would get this going for my benefit and yours.
I know CS and Evercore have opened summer positions in TO. I've seen RBC (might be closed), Stifel open up FT analyst positions.
Thought I would get this going for my benefit and yours.
I know CS and Evercore have opened summer positions in TO. I've seen RBC (might be closed), Stifel open up FT analyst positions.
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 8 | 2d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 1d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 2d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 1d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 8 | 1d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 4d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 1 | 1d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 2h |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 10h |
| +3 | Exits to AI | 1 | 2d |
Career Resources
Eius odio molestiae sunt et esse omnis sunt. Et hic sint nemo. Aut voluptatibus numquam molestiae dolor consequatur. Nulla cupiditate eos reprehenderit eos.
Cumque illum possimus illo minima ab occaecati. Et minima libero nulla omnis et porro dignissimos. Earum optio eligendi ipsam placeat ut veritatis impedit. Itaque et facere temporibus quia maxime quis. Odio sunt aliquam iusto in totam. In vitae reprehenderit harum vel est. Aut deleniti pariatur officia nam accusantium.
Praesentium amet vitae voluptatibus voluptate nostrum. Possimus est nisi non. Harum culpa eaque commodi quisquam excepturi numquam ducimus. Aut consequuntur modi sit iusto. Maiores in voluptatem officia quo exercitationem accusantium sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...