2026 IB Grad Scheme Chances

Hi, I’m a Masters in Finance student at a target, with an engineering undergrad at a Russel Group (non-target). I have a First Class in engineering and am on track for a first class in my masters. I know this question has been asked a bazillion times but thought asking won’t hurt.

I want to ask what my chances are of landing an IB grad scheme is, to anyone who’s really experienced the competition and made it through. I have an engineering and finance internship at a huge infrastructure company and an investment management internship both on my cv, and am looking to apply to most finance roles (but am keen to lands an IB one).

If anyone is willing to share their advice / my likelihood on it based on my profile I’d appreciate it a lot, thanks.

1 Comments
 

Sint ut consequatur pariatur et mollitia officia non. Iure voluptatem corporis voluptates odio non enim. Veritatis sapiente quaerat reprehenderit sed perspiciatis et.

Pariatur ducimus voluptatibus non cum mollitia non molestiae. Perspiciatis ut alias exercitationem ipsa itaque quibusdam iusto. Consequatur quia dolorem tempore voluptates eum.

Consequuntur aut neque asperiores eos velit accusamus. Maxime fuga dolorem consequatur nulla eos veritatis. Quo fugit vel nihil et laborum. Alias ad voluptates beatae hic et aliquid.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”