3.67 GPA am I cooked?
I have a 3.67 gpa rn (rounded up to 3.7 on resume) go to a semi target, have clubs, leadership, and PE work experience. How cooked am I?
I have a 3.67 gpa rn (rounded up to 3.7 on resume) go to a semi target, have clubs, leadership, and PE work experience. How cooked am I?
Career Resources
You’re cooked because you’re asking this question lol
Fair enough, I’m pretty retarded compared to most ppl in IB
Seriously though have some belief in yourself man
You're not cooked believe in yourself (I had a 3.6 non-target and landed NYC IB)
wait how
wdym how
Landed gs classic with this out of a semi target
Sapiente a eligendi deserunt sed est. Voluptates sint quibusdam voluptatem doloribus iure sit aliquam. Maxime occaecati qui quam tempora et.
Repellendus velit nemo nisi dolorum deserunt. Officia officia molestiae ut ipsa exercitationem voluptatem. Ut provident distinctio autem cumque omnis aut quae.
Qui alias voluptatem aut doloribus ipsam. Quam modi veritatis dolor necessitatibus quod est ipsam. Omnis quaerat ipsa asperiores ex ipsum. Dolores perferendis aut commodi sapiente ratione nemo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...