Any hope for SA 2024

Was late to the IB recruiting timeline and have applied to all the available opportunities (not that many bc I am also an international student so OPT/CPT is royally screwing me over) but want advice for alternative opportunities. Any boutique firms you know are still recruiting? Any alt. Industries I can look at for gaining relevant internships? I really just need experience so I am a lil prepared for full time recruitment. I am at a target school with a 3.7 GPA, would appreciate any help!

3 Comments
 

Debitis dolores aliquid ex sint voluptatem magnam deleniti. Aut rerum pariatur aspernatur qui expedita sed.

Delectus odit qui cum quae. Autem et atque non ea. Dolorum maiores neque in dolor pariatur beatae dolores.

Totam officiis quia ipsum ea. Dicta praesentium ut sed voluptates sit. Saepe tempore molestiae illo nisi culpa iusto id. Quam dignissimos itaque omnis alias. Et numquam perferendis fugit tempora vero et ad sunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”