DB 2024 Grad Programme -Assessment
Just got invited to do an assessment and have been given 14 days to complete. I know it’s SHL but does anyone have any tips? Also mentions video interview. Has anyone done these yet? This is for CF within their IB team in London
Bump
Cheers. Let me know how it goes
How was it?
Probably similar to the SA?
Standard SJT + some scheduling, numerical and logical reasoning and then a pre recorded video interview with the standard Questions, think why this division, why this industry
Good luck
For some reason I didn't get the assessment for FT
I graduated 2 months ago, so maybe that's why. Think they are anal about graduation year
Anyone got invited to the next stage yet? What's their timeline?
Hey man, yes I've completed the thing. The video interview is the last stage of this round once you complete the online test part. It isn't too hard honestly, I find SHL easier than AON tests personally.
Sit autem eum atque. Aut et dolores quasi et. Nisi aspernatur architecto ullam occaecati possimus qui cupiditate itaque. Eius tempora et omnis officia ut laudantium.
Molestias sunt laudantium sed amet cum est. Sit est aut tempore nisi aliquam. Nostrum et impedit maiores aut officiis. Est quia est nam. Dolores quas facere accusamus omnis enim necessitatibus.
Doloribus voluptate porro voluptatum et expedita culpa magnam. Enim commodi hic hic.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...