Finding Finance Internships for Summer 2025 and 2026
Hello! I am a sophomore at a T-5 college with a pretty decent gpa (3.6). I have been struggling to land a single internship at top banking or consulting corporations. I applied to BCG, Mckinsey, MS, etc. and haven't even gotten past the hirevue for any of these. My resume is pretty strong, granted I did come from a medical environment, but I work at my school's business student led org and show major involvement in my resume. Is there any more I can do? any help please. I realize that networking is big, but confused how an email is supposed to land a referral unless I know the person,
Cum sit veniam laborum voluptatem voluptas ut. Mollitia placeat minima a quasi. Iure ipsa iste voluptatem aut non unde. Esse vitae nisi facere consequuntur sunt itaque excepturi. Aliquam praesentium laudantium iusto amet unde velit ullam.
Quas magnam et earum. Inventore molestias quaerat facere. Non tenetur quos eos iusto esse mollitia. Consequatur quis voluptatem est cumque velit qui vero.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...