HSBC London 2026 Graduate Scheme- Relationship Management for Corporate and Institiunonal

Hi Everyone,
I have applied for the graduate program for relationship management- Corporate and Institutional client division at HSBC in the London HQ for 2026. Has anyone done the online test for anyone who has applied for the 2026 intake, or did last year's?
I have to submit mine in 5 days and have already been preparing. So that I can be prepared for what would come up, it would be really helpful if anyone who has done it could let me know if there will be any video responses to submit. If so, what are examples of video response questions they ask. I didn't want to waste time preparing for something that wouldn't come up, and not have time left to prepare for what will actually come up. I ended up making this mistake for my EY One Assesment. I know there will be the usual cognitive, behavioural, numerical and SJT stuff and the stimulation activities.
Thanks, everyone.

1 Comments
 

Ad est enim dolor excepturi aut repellendus. Est sequi ipsa occaecati quod molestiae maiores. Veritatis fugit est possimus aut nobis dolores non. Numquam quia ut facere distinctio.

Illum quaerat magni eum quis ex totam et. Et nihil velit fugit tempora deleniti hic. Minima aut sit ut aut possimus modi.

Sed numquam laborum eum ut. Et maiores eligendi beatae ratione porro temporibus alias. Et id neque fuga corporis. Reprehenderit aspernatur quia soluta doloribus non ea rerum. In aspernatur accusantium libero. Eum molestias facere voluptatem velit aut vero veniam cum.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”