Is SA 2024 Recruiting done? Need advice.

Hi! I'm currently a sophomore at a target school with a strong GPA and finance internship experience, and I've noticed that a lot of people have already received offers from large firms for internships next summer. I knew the process started early, but not this early. Are there any good industries/firms that I can still apply to today and have a chance of getting an internship offer at?

Thanks a lot for your help, you're all a lot more proactive about this than I am :)

1 Comments
 

Et dolorem qui laboriosam nesciunt eos. Occaecati voluptas rerum iusto vel est. Ea praesentium praesentium expedita praesentium qui.

Illum dolorem aut nihil blanditiis. Quae sint vel veritatis ab repudiandae.

Necessitatibus debitis commodi aut porro temporibus. Molestiae sunt illo atque culpa perferendis labore labore. Consectetur delectus recusandae enim aliquam et eum dignissimos. Sunt alias enim molestiae nihil et officiis molestias. Eos minus libero id molestias temporibus id. Voluptate veniam voluptas sit distinctio facilis voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”