Jefferies FT 1st Year Entry Level 2021
Hey guys,
If anyone is in the process of interviewing with Jefferies for a full-time. Many thanks.
Best,
K
Hey guys,
If anyone is in the process of interviewing with Jefferies for a full-time. Many thanks.
Best,
K
| +6 | Background Check | 5 | 4d |
| +6 | CLT -> NY IR? | 3 | 6d |
| +3 | What is going on | 1 | 2d |
| +3 | Applying to SA27 programs that are reopening months after signing offer? | 1 | 2d |
| +2 | End of my career before graduating college | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
I had a few interviews with the industrial team, but haven't heard anything back so was wondering...
July 2021?
Hey I spoke to the HR a few weeks ago. I followed up and I was told my apps are still under review. I know Jefferies is one of the few MMs that are actively recruiting at this time. Any updates on your end?
Earum dolore debitis delectus assumenda quos quo illo autem. Fugiat ea quaerat asperiores recusandae. Quo eos sit ab quod aliquam non.
Ut inventore sunt assumenda saepe consequatur. Veniam et neque mollitia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...